Best Flight Deals For First Time Flyer From USA to INDIA
“Are you going to board the flight for the first time??? Even going for air travel after so many years feels like the first time.
As an airport virgin, a few…..naahh…. many thoughts must be hovering in your mind. The dilemma of what to pack and what formalities you need to follow at the airport because all the airport juggling is quite a daunting task.
But there’s nothing to worry about when your travel companion Alexa Travel is here to resolve all your queries and remove all your first-time fears by providing a travel guide to smoothen your path.
- Ticket booking
First things first….. Book your air ticket in advance whenever you are planning your visit to India, contemplating your itinerary (it requires time).
Booking flight tickets take the toll, considering the availability of multiple options. The struggle of choosing the most appropriate airline for you and your loved ones not only in terms of fares but with the suitable provision of meal, entertainment as well as comfort.
Then comes the option of seats. Basically there are three types of seats in a plane, aisle seats, window seats and the middle one. Choose the seat wisely according to your comfort (if you need more leg space then you should go for a spacious emergency seat).
Alexa Travels comprehends the complications you face, hence provide an optimum solution rendering the unmatched air travel deals from USA to India in accordance with your preferences and budget.
- Luggage packing
Pack light…. Pack right. When you are travelling for the first time, there’s always a confusing situation in packing stuff….. what to pack and what to leave. Before initiating your packing make sure to have a look on specifically two things.
- Keep a check on the climatic conditions of the region of India you are planning to go as India is diverse in climatic as well as geographical terms and weather changes throughout the year in accordance with varying topography.
- Every airline has set rules some for the baggagewhich you have to adhere, for the weigh you can carry and the prohibited which you must avoid to put in your luggage for the safety of passengers, for instance. Don’t forget to keep a track on the guidelines of the airlines which you have chosen. You can carry your stuff in two different forms.
- Check-in luggage- thisis your big bang stuffed with anything and everything you will need for your trip. However, for this you cannot exceed the size, number and weight of bag as prescribed by airlines or you have to pay additional charges for it which is checked for security purposes at check-in counter.
- Handbag: this is a personal item which you can carry in the cabin of the flight along with you packed with your personal items or toiletries which is required during the flight such as food, medicine, and clothes or even a laptop(according to norms of the airlines). The liquids container larger than 4 ounces/ 100mlare prohibited.
- Reach the airport
If you know your way around, good, if not, keep a track of the route prior to the boarding day and never forget to follow the Rule of thumb to reach the airport 3 hours earlier to catch a flight from USA to India and to avoid the ever-increasing traffic at airport( be more careful during festive season).
You will never be at loss by reaching early, instead, can get other advantages like exploring various shopping places or have amazing delicacies at the airport or relax in comforting lounges…. Airports are quite astonishing these days. Moreover, in case of any confusion regarding can be dissolved without any rush and anxiety of missing flight.
- Airport formalities
The journey from the terminal gate to your flight can lead to lead to dismay, especially for first-timers as the airport formalities can be a bit confusing and you can lose your way around the airport if you were unaware of the airport traditions.
- Want to get through the terminal smoothly??? …….Always keeps your ticket handy along with one identity proof.
- Trolleys are always stacked near the departures entrance for you, so put up your stuff on the trolley and run along with the airport freely.
- Once you get inside the airport directly move into the direction of your airline section with your documents and get a boarding pass (which is very important) or even the seat of your choice(if you haven’t already chosen) from the check-in counter or a nearby electronic kiosk.
- Head towards the security check for the scanning of your check-in baggage. For your security check, you need to place your belongings (except boarding pass) in the X-ray tray and pass through a metal detector. Don’t forget to collect your stuff from the tray.
- Weighing is crucial for every airline and is done at this stage. For this, you have to get your checked-in baggage at the counter so that it gets tagged and sent off to the airplane.
- Finally, move to your departure gate and wait for any information regarding your flight. It can be either done by announcement or flashed at the display board, so keep your eyes and ears out.
- Plane boarded
After completing the rigorous processing at the airport when you board your plane, look out for the seat number allotted to you or can take assistance from the crew members. Before getting settled on your seat you need to keep your hand baggage in the overhead bin close to your seat and handbag under the seat in front of you. After settling your belongings you can grab your seat put on your seat belt. Make sure to switch off your cell phone and listen each and every instruction carefully given by the flight attendant.
- Reach your destination
Enjoying your first (or first in a long time) flight you reach your desired destination (India). Now, you have to face immigration and custom for the final time. Get your documents checked and then claim your baggage.
Now, move out of the airport and enjoy your vacations. Fly with Alexa Travel and enjoy every travel. Have a knowledgeable and safe journey!!!!